JustALunaticGuy

All 29 Audio Reviews

11 w/ Responses

This is great, i love the melody, probably needs more sidechain, and i personally like to use reverb on the snare to make it stronger and deep, but nice job its really cool!

The idea is good, but the main sound it's out of sync from the drums, and about the drums, the 808 needs more force and the outro (0:50-1:25) is too long. Try to fix those things first.

feels like it needs to be a little more polished, i know making a song with vocals is much more difficult than a simple instrumental, but there's parts that it feels empty (1:56), and some transitions feels rough (2:42), but despite of that, its very good, i like its idea, the vocals are pretty cool tho.

HiddenVris responds:

Thanks a bunch for the feedback!

what a funny joke

dyadko responds:

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAH

Its kinda repetitive and the bass is too loud aaaaaaa

mwb6763 responds:

Well I'm not gonna reupload it or else I'll get banned.

I was expecting something stronger at 00:27.
The sound at 00:38 and the vibe in general its weird, i like it :p

I love reverb, anything that has reverb automatically is S tier, you know, because of reverb, reverb reverb reverb...

coolrandomstuff responds:

reverb is my favorite effect to use. it just sounds so cool.

The guitar and that lo-fi vibe makes it sound good.

kidjanate responds:

Ok, it isn't bad, but the volume in general is so loud, it also needs sidechain, and a sub bass, also, i don't think that the kick fits with the rest of the elements.
I feel like this were not mixed, try to add some EQs and play with them.

This is good, very nice.
The bass reminds me of something, but I can't figure out what it is :/

Joined on 12/7/19